World

In This Issues

‘Waste of money’:  Former Italian PM Conte against EU rearmament plan

In an interview to Euronews, Five Star Movement leader Giuseppe Conte said that the Commission “is exaggerating the Russian threat” to…

Moscow hit by largest drone attack in three years, officials claim

Russia and Ukraine traded fire ahead of crunch talks on ending Moscow's war between Ukrainian and US officials in Saudi…

Ukraine accepts deal says Rubio: ‘we’ll take this to the Russians’

Ukraine on Tuesday accepted a deal put forward by the Trump administration during a meeting in Saudi Arabia, in a…

EU lays groundwork for deportation centres in distant countries

The new regulation on deportations represents the first tangible result of the outsourcing trend that EU leaders endorsed last year.…